Monday, June 25, 2018

Dream: The Hospital with Checkpoints



Dream: June 20, 2018

We were driving somewhere and suddenly I was at this weird hospital. I came to this first checkpoint and I saw the word ‘Medicaid’ in blue writing but it was in a different logo. I asked this woman here about why we were here and what was happening. She was in a different kind of nursing clothes (African American) was nice but didn’t answer. I was sent through to the next point. At this point I believe we were no longer in a car. I looked around and just didn’t know why we were there or how! I didn’t remember the drive. As we were taken deeper in I was getting angrier and no one would give me answers.

We were sitting at a rectangle table with a woman and she was teaching us about healthy eating. It seems one of us had candy and it was taken from us. I recall being shown portion control with a cup that was small.

All this went on and on. They were teaching us about eating healthy but it wasn’t advice, IT WAS LAW. 

I was insisting on answers as to how we got there bc I had no memory of driving there and why. It seemed we weren’t going to be allowed to leave.

Soon I noticed we seemed to be in some town. People were no longer dressed the same. Women wore their hair very old fashioned (1800’s) and modest clothing. 

They took my teen daughter and in this part I was her father. I had gone with her. I remember little of what happened but it went badly. This daughter was a sex worker. And she hadn’t been before yet it seemed she had chosen this while in this place.

Then they try to take my teen daughter again and I insist on going with her since I’m her mom. They seem opposed but they don’t stop me really. As we are going, I’m mad and I’m telling them they cannot do these things. They are saying they can. I said ‘This isn’t right. This isn’t American.’ And the nurse says to me ‘THIS ISN’T AMERICA.’

Soon after she puts this cap sized item on my upper arm and I am feeling a mild shock and jolt like a stun gun but not as intense. It does disable my legs for a time. And I cannot speak. I think she put one on my daughter also. I was allowed to go on with them though.

It’s like it was somehow ok she was a sex worker. I didn’t feel my daughter hated it but she wasn’t happy either. I asked this particular woman (white and thin wearing glasses) how we got here. We are still being told about healthy eating and portions. (I recall having very small cups of juice- in clear tiny plastic cups like med cups at the hospital, though some were like the size of a tiny rinsing cup at the dentist or in the hospital. And they would take candy away from us that we possessed). I never got an answer as to how I drove us to this place and had no memory of doing it. I began to get the feeling I was under some form of mind control, unknowingly.


We were like prisoners of felt. It was terrible.


2 comments:

  1. DO YOU WISH TO BE A VAMPIRE OR YOU WANT YOUR OWN POWERS AND PROTECTION COME AND BE AMONG THE VAMPIRES KINGDOM TODAY AND YOU GET WHAT EVER YOU NEED OKAY CONTACT LORD SHAKA AT ( lordshakavampirekingdom@gmail.com )
    I turn to a vampire any time i want to. i become a vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a powerful man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to human also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded man in my country. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire kingdom by given me their email. All thanks to Lord Shaka for your empowerment if you want to become a powerful vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their EmaiL:(lordshakavampirekingdom@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Name is Steve Jones from Canada, i turn to a vampire any time i want to, I become a real vampire because of how people treat me, This world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. At the snack of my finger things are made happened. Am now a powerful vampire and no one step on me without an apology goes free. I turn to human being also at any time i want to. And am one of the most dreaded and respected person in my country. i am now also very famous and rich with the help of the VAMPIRES EMPIRE. i get what ever a want. i become a vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a vampire Kingdom by given me their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com, if you want to become a powerful and a real vampire kindly contact the vampire kingdom on their email: jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com for help. it is real. Contact them today. jamessuccessfultemple45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete