Monday, December 12, 2016

Word of The Lord to Those Who Serve Him

Word of The Lord to His Obedient Children given to me December 10, 2016.

"My children; My obedient; My chosen, I love you. Do not be afraid. I will never leave you. I will never forsake or betray you. My watchmen, prophets, prophetesses, My children, I LOVE YOU. I am with you so don't be afraid. I know your voice and you know Mine. I will give you direction and instruction. I will supply all of your needs. And know that a host of powerful angels are with you at all times."

"You will see miracles like you have never seen. I will work through you in ways you NEVER imagined. You will experience suffering and great trial, for MY SAKE but My Holy Spirit is in you. You will have peace, joy and hope in the midst of catastrophe. Yes, hope will be available. I will pour it upon you when the world feels utterly hopeless. Joy will be available. I will pour it out upon you when the world is weeping in deep sorrow. Peace will be available. I will pour it out upon you while conflict surrounds you. This will baffle those who don't know Me. When they marvel and wonder about these things, YOU MUST TELL THEM ABOUT JESUS, MY SON! SPEAK MY WORD! READ MY WORD! TELL THEM ALL HOW THEY CAN BE SAVED. LEAD THEM TO ME. DON'T HESITATE FOR THE DAYS ARE PERILOUS!"

"My people, BEAR ONE ANOTHER'S BURDENS. Hear me. I will not leave you alone. I will connect believer to believer. And you MUST join in prayer daily, share the Word daily and take communion in remembrance of Me. Comfort one another. Care for one another. BY YOUR LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER, THE LOST WILL KNOW YOU ARE MINE."

"When great power is needed, great power will come to you. I can take care of you. I keep my promises. I will provide! You will be tempted by what the Evil One offers for your trial will be great. Many will be living by faith just as My children lived as Moses brought them out of slavery and into the desert. Didn't I feed them and provide water? Didn't I clothe them? I AM THE SAME GOD. I DO NOT CHANGE. I WILL PROVIDE."

"As I said before, a host of angels are with you always. I will defend you and provide for you but YOU CANNOT COMPROMISE. Like Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, DO NOT COMPROMISE TO THE POISONOUS THREATS THE EVIL ONE OFFERS YOU. Abandon all pride just as My Son, Jesus did. Yes, SOME OF YOU WILL CHOOSE DEATH AND REFUSE TO RENOUNCE ME BUT I WILL HOLD YOUR HAND AS YOU WALK IN THE EARTH. AND I WILL NOT LET GO OF YOUR HAND WHEN YOU FACE DEATH. MY GRIP IS FIRM AND I WILL HOLD YOUR HAND."

"Always pray. Always study My Word. Sing spiritual songs. SEEK ME AND DO WHAT I TELL YOU TO DO."

"You are mine and I love you with a very great love."

No comments:

Post a Comment