Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Vision: The Son of Man and His Garden (Part 2)

December 12, 2016

I had the following vision while praying:

I saw Jesus standing over His garden (the plants in the garden represent His children). I saw the rain coming down hard and streaming down the face of the Son of Man, Jesus Christ. In the first vision I posted recently about this, I shared Jesus was not in His glorified form but in His human form as the 'Son of Man'. Again, He appears this way to me.

Then I see the hill on which the garden is sitting and it suddenly just begins to shift and rumble and move (though little of the ground opens up- only in a few places) and the LAND JUST IS UNSTABLE, MUCH LIKE AN EARTHQUAKE BUT IT TRULY LOOKS LIKE THE MOVING WATER; OCEAN WAVES. It is hard to describe. But the land is literally in an 'uproar'.

As this happens, I see Jesus stretch Himself over the garden in protection and all plants were safe and the garden was barely affected.

Then the vision changed and I saw Jesus on a stormy sea, standing on the water. I then see who I know is Peter, the Apostle walking to Jesus. I see Peter get distracted and take His eyes off Jesus and fell BUT THE LORD JESUS GRIPS ONTO PETER TIGHTLY AND PULLS HIM UP TO SAFETY.

Then the vision changed again. I see the Lord Jesus Christ hanging on the cross; His crucifixion. I watch the blood trickle down His body and down the wood and begin to spread out on the ground. I see the garden on the hill close by and THIS TRAIL OF JESUS' BLOOD BEGAN TO SURROUND THE ENTIRE GARDEN. IT WAS HIS BLOOD BUT IT WAS LIKE A MIGHTY FENCE AROUND THE GARDEN TO PROTECT IT.

Then the Lord takes me to part of a dream I had in October. In the dream, I saw a large area of sandy, dirty land (where nothing could grow). In the dream, I knew I had kept my eye on this field and prayed for it regularly. I noticed something green growing and ran to look at it. I was thrilled because, 'it was finally happening!' A neat row of very green and lush  plants had grown up. It was truly a miracle. I looked down and noticed the ground very near it was wet and I ran my fingers through the sand, as though tilling the land and I KNEW soon, another row was going to sprout up.

At this point in the dream, I was shown a white house in the distance. This was an ordinary, one floor house. I saw this great amount of smoke pouring into the house. It was not burning and I never saw the fire. But the smoke poured into the white house and then the smoke rushed out all the windows and doors with quite a bit of force. I was reminded of the meaning of this. THE HOUSE REPRESENTS THE WATCHMEN AND PROPHETS WHO ARE GIVEN THE WORDS OF WARNING FROM THE LORD AND THEN THEY SPEAK OUT THESE WARNINGS AND WORDS WITH GREAT STRENGTH.

December 12, 2016

I know the 'crop' in the dream is not a garden. It is MUCH BIGGER and it represents the great harvest of souls won for Jesus Christ. I am not sure why He showed me the house again but I did get clearer clarity that I had not gotten before about it.

The vision then changes again. I am back on the hill with the Son of Man and His garden (His people). I looked down at the small, stout plants and they suddenly grew larger! Father God then says:  I WILL EXALT MY PEOPLE IN THE EARTH SO THE LOST CAN HEAD MY MESSAGE GIVEN TO THEM; SO THEY WILL KNOW THAT I AM GOD OVER THE EARTH

I then look to Jesus in the rain and He says to me, 'YOU WILL SUFFER. I SUFFERED. YOU WILL SUFFER FOR ME. OH IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT GREAT REWARD AWAITS YOU FOR SUFFERING. ENDURE. HOLD FAST. I AM WITH YOU.'

As Jesus speaks this to me, I feel such beautiful empathy and love flowing from Him to me (and for His people).

I then saw THE LORD'S INVISIBLE HAND LIFT ME UP INTO THE AIR. I SAW A VERY INTENSE BRIGHT LIGHT SHINING OUT OF MY STOMACH (SPIRIT). THE PRESENCE OF GOD WAS SO STRONG OVER ME, I THOUGHT I WOULD FAINT. THE BRIGHT LIGHT IS THE HOLY SPIRIT AND I AM LIFTED UP FOR HIS PURPOSES.

The Lord says:  HIS NAME IS LIFTED UP TO DRAW MEN TO HIM.

Then the Lord showed me a very short vision. I saw the sun and was shown that a disaster will happen that will come from the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment