Friday, December 2, 2016

April 4, 2010 Dream- The Camp

On April 6, 2010 God gave me the most detailed vision about the man of lawlessness that is coming.

April 4, 2010
Dream

I had a dream the night before last that was interesting.  I dreamed that my neighbors redesigned their house.  It didn’t' look like a house.  It looked like a business.  I was told something bad was happening inside the house.  On the side of the house hung a sign that said 'THE CAMP'.  I thought this was odd and tried to decipher what it could mean.  Later, someone who had lived inside the house came across my path.  I asked them what went on inside of this house.  They said, 'There is a lot of drug use in that house.' I had the most horrible feeling about this place. It was very eerie. I almost had the feeling that death was even associated with this house.

NOTE:  December 2, 2016  At the time I had this dream, this house had been in a family that I never imagined would leave it. The elders of the house both passed away within the next years. Then the house was put up for sale. It sat empty for quite a while, then I learned the house was being rented out. In the last 2 years it has had 3 different family of renters live in. The first two families that have come and gone were involved with drugs. In fact, the first family was only there for a few months before the mother was arrested on drug charges. The next family to move in, I came to know and they are dear to my heart but drug and alcohol abuse went on with them also. I know very little about the family currently living next door except a lot of fighting and cussing goes on. I truly think the Lord is telling me to keep a watchful eye on when this family moves.

This house may be marked for the use of captors. In fact, if I am taken, I think I will be brought next door until they have gathered a few others together with me and then they will move us.

This dream came back to mind when the Lord spoke to me about people being taken. Certain Christians will be taken captive and placed in empty homes or buildings that will be in their own neighborhoods. Then after gathered, transported to another location. And the locations may change often with those who are taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment