Thursday, December 8, 2016

'I Will Smite the Land in America'/ Coming Famine

December 18, 2016

As I sought the Lord this morning, I came to see that He was angry. As I pray and seek Him, I see the Son of God, our Lord and the Savior of the world working to remove crabgrass out of a lawn. The weed was very strong and very stubborn and would not relent to the pull of the hand of Jesus.

Crabgrass is an annoyance. It is green and looks lush and healthy but it is a consuming weed It spreads/multiplies at a very fast rate. It is stronger than healthy grass and when crabgrass is seen, it is a SYMPTOM OF AN UNHEALTHY LAWN. If it is not removed in the proper way, it will only continue to grow and it will take over the entire lawn.

I see a lawn and I see massive patches of this weed in the lawn and it spreads so quickly and becomes like a plague.

The Lord then speaks to me, 'I'M FINISHED CONTENDING WITH MY PEOPLE IN THIS NATION (America). THEY ARE CONSUMED WITH CONSUMING. THEY ARE CONSUMED WITH THE THINGS OF MAN. THEY WILL NOT ALLOW MY HAND TO CLEANSE THEM YET THEY KNOW THEY ARE NOT CLEAN.'

'I AM GRIEVED. I AM ANGRY. I AM JEALOUS! I WILL SMITE THE LAND! (when He says this I see His hand  move over an area of green grass, trees and foliage and as His hand passes over it, I see it turn brown, wither and dry up).'

I then hear the word: FAMINE. And then I see people suffering from famine in the United States.


2 comments: