Sunday, November 13, 2016

What May Happen Before 2016 Ends

November 14, 2016

There are two things I have seen that I believe could happen before this year is over. One or both could happen before this year is over. I feel if they don't happen before the year is over, these things are likely to happen before February of 2017.

Let me begin with one thing. In April of 2016 I prayed and asked God who would be the next president. He told me quickly, 'TRUMP' And then after that I hear the words: CLOSED BORDERS.
It was not a pleasant experience. I say this because while I heard Him say 'TRUMP' and then I heard: CLOSED BORDERS, I saw myself above the U.S. and looking down on the nation.I saw a blue, transparent shield covering over the nation. I felt very uneasy seeing this covering. It seemed to cover over the entire nation; covering like someone would cover a food item with plastic wrap.

Later, in June or July, I asked the Lord again about the presidency. I was told again that Trump would be president.I saw this covering again. Only this time I was standing in the nation. In the vision, I reached up and put my hand through this covering. I saw clearly it was not very strong and easily penetrable.  Then I saw myself above the nation and I saw an aircraft crash down into mid to north Texas and ISIS had made their way on American territory. (The aircraft may not have been an actual aircraft but symbolic. I am certain it was representative of ISIS)

The fact that the color is blue truly made me think of the Democratic party. Though I was not told it had anything to do with President Obama or any other Democratic administration, I can't help but wonder if it has to do with Democratic rule.

I have been told that something major was going to happen that would affect the election process or the election itself. I was told this would happen anywhere from August- late January. Here are the two things I have seen as I've prayed about all of this:

VISION 1September 30, 2016

I believe this is going to happen between now and January. The attack is by Islamic extremists. It will happen in Washington D.C. It will happen while Obama is still president.

I was praying and had the following vision:

I saw an 2 American soldiers in an important building in Washington D.C. They were dressed in black and had helmets and armor on. A loud noise erupted and one of the soldiers was 'blown to pieces'. He was killed with a bomb. The other soldier said, 'They weren't supposed to get in here! How did they get in here?!'

Then I saw the president (Obama) being rushed around by many secret servicemen trying to move him to safety by protocol.

I asked the Lord, 'Where is this bomb going to be?'

He said: WITHIN EARSHOT OF OBAMA.

PART 2: October 25, 2016

I see people preparing for something. They are some kind of officials. The more I prayed the more I felt they were people working in the Pentagon.

There were men in suits and women in nice clothes and it is very busy. The feeling is that they have information that is unknown fully to the public (nothing prophetic about that). I see a large screen behind one of these men. He is at a small desk in a large room. He is moving around a lot. He gets up and goes to do something, then comes back to his desk. He does this several times.

I have a very uneasy feeling. On October 23, 2016 I kept seeing this falling star. I don't think it is a falling star but that is kind of what it looks like. It is a pretty white light that comes down and has a slight tail of smoke and light.

Then I see the robotic creature (which represents Islamic extremists/ISIS). I heard it speak blasphemies for it quoted scripture. I heard it say, 'In him we live, we move, we have our being.' When it spoke this I felt extremely grieved in my spirit and sick in my physical body. The entire passage is when Paul was in Athens sharing the gospel. They had a place in their temple of gods and goddesses for 'the unknown god'. Paul was using this as an opportunity to testify of God and of Jesus Christ, His son. Here is the entire passage.

Acts 17:28-31:
 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.  29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device  .30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:  31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Then I saw a sarcophagus (or casket) of an ancient Egyptian Pharaoh rising from the dead. (I have been seeing this vision of a Pharaoh rising from the dead for over 12 years)

PART 3: October 26, 2016

I see the people in this important place (Pentagon, FBI, NSA or another security group) still busy and working. Some of them have not slept. They have been very busy. The large screen behind the man at the desk falls and breaks with a crash.

I see a man dressed in an army green color. He has a green cap, green bandanna or some other item covering his nose and mouth, like a mask. He is creeping forward (outdoors) toward a building. He has a gun in his hand. I believe it is an assault rifle. He is not alone. There is a 'plan'.

I hear the words: They have access.
I hear the words:  They will enter. Blood will be shed.

I see a man on the ground who has been shot and is dead.

I hear:  They will enter the building; a federal building.

I see a seal on the floor (it is large, round and part of the floor- not a rug). On this round seal is a logo with the name of the agency on it.

I hear:  They will make it only so far in but farther than imagined. And they do reach a portion of their goal.

I see more of these men in green and they are wearing sunglasses or goggles to cover their eyes. these are Muslim extremists. They are going to make their way into secure places.

I see one of them holding papers in his hand. He is reading the papers and flipping through them. I see one at a computer also. All of this is in an important building,

They will gain secret information that will/can cause harm to America. This information could compromise areas of national security.

Russia is involved by way of a chain of people. Putin is a part of this operation though he has carefully carried this out so that he will not be revealed or known to have been involved. Putin is not Muslim. He has other reasons for being involved in this plan.

Many nations support ISIS and other extremist groups. They are primarily in the Middle East (Asia). But their contributions and involvement remains anonymous.

I asked the Lord once again, where this building (or buildings) were. He repeatedly told me:  WITHIN EAR SHOT OF THE WHITE HOUSE. WITHIN EARSHOT OF OBAMA.


VISION 2: November 10-11, 2016

As I was praying the Lord begin to speak very clearly to me. He said:

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.STAY VERY CLOSE TO ME. SOMETHING HAS SHIFTED. GREATER DARKNESS IS UPON THE EARTH NOW. STAY CLOSE TO ME.

I see something that looks like a falling star coming down from the sky. I see this many times as I continue to pray with discernment (and I have been seeing this for days).

I then see myself, standing where I am in TN, but it seems I am on some type of map of the U.S. I see this falling star again. It is very pretty. It is white and glimmers some. It has a slight trail of smoke and light behind it.  I am facing west and see this star fall and hit the land there. I am not certain exactly where it lands but it is one of the west U.S states, southward.

I hear a sound of impact. After several seconds of silence, the ground trembles. This trembling reaches from the point of impact all the way to where I am in the south eastern states. It doesn't seem like an earthquake but like a strong tremor that spreads over the vast area of the nation.

As I pray, the Lord shows me the following:

It is not a bomb. It is a natural disaster. It is going to cause darkness by way of power outages. This darkness even extends to the east.

I hear the Lord say:  KEEP YOUR CHILDREN AT HOME. STAY IN THE HOUSE.

Serious damage results from this. Though buildings will not be leveled, many will be condemned. The cost to repair will be very high.

I see cracks on buildings of all sizes. I also see roads that are damaged.

I am now sitting in my house (as the Lord instructed) and it is dark outside. I hear evil creatures wandering around in the dark.( I dismiss this as my imagination.) But I am certain that danger is outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment