Friday, November 11, 2016

"Something is About to Happen. Stay Close to Me."

I heard the Lord speak to me and saw this vision in the early hours of  November 10, 2016.

I was praying and the Lord said clearly:

SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. STAY CLOSE TO ME. SOMETHING HAS SHIFTED. GREATER DARKNESS IS UPON THE EARTH NOW. STAY CLOSE TO ME.

(I share the events here from memory. The next post on my blog give greater detail as I share this vision also in it and share directly from my journal where I wrote it down just as I had it.)

The word 'darkness' really stands out to me. As I pray I see the following:

I am looking to the west from where I live (here in the south east). I see what looks like a falling star. It is pretty, looks small and it hits the ground somewhere out west. I see this many times as I pray.

I then hear a sound of an impact. It isn't loud as I'm far from where it lands. But shortly after the sound of the impact, the ground shakes over the entire USA. It doesn't last long. It feels like a tremor. It doesn't utterly destroy everything but it does severe damage.

I see that buildings everywhere are cracked and though they are still standing, they can no longer be safely used.

I also see that it affects roads and streets; bridges and large areas of land.

This is not a bomb. This is a natural disaster. I don't know if it is a meteor, comet or asteroid or some other debris from space. It looks like a falling star. It is bright white and has a slight tail but it looks to have a mild trail of smoke.

It causes major blackouts all over the USA (darkness).

It will cost possibly trillions to repair all the damage done all over the nation.

I hear the Lord say:

KEEP THE CHILDREN AT HOME. STAY IN YOUR HOUSE. I WILL KEEP YOU SAFE.

It is very dark in the vision and now I start hearing sounds outside my house. They sound demonic and evil. At first I dismiss this as my imagination but later realize God is showing me that evil and dangerous is outside. Don't let anyone inside.

I am going to purchase candles, matches, lighters, flashlights and many batteries. I will also be sure to have many blankets and warm clothing washed and ready for use (they are in my shed). I'm not sure when this is going to happen but I am strongly sensing that it will happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment