Monday, November 14, 2016

Intercessors Pray: Supermoon is a Sign From God

I felt the Lord tell me at around 12:15 AM November 15, 2016 to pray. I felt led to pray in the spirit and began to pray for all the Lord showed me to pray for. Something is about to happen.

He told me to tell others by way of social media: AWAKEN INTERCESSORS. PRAY!

I did this. As I did, I noticed comments on FB about the 'supermoon'. The moon is closer to Earth than it has been since 1948 and it will be at least 15 years before it happens again.

I asked the Lord, 'Is this super moon a sign from you?'
He answered,

'Yes. It is a sign from me; a warning for all in the earth that I am the living God. And I will move on the earth. Turn to me and turn from your sin. For I will strike the earth hard.'

No comments:

Post a Comment