Sunday, November 13, 2016

Attack in Washington DC 2016

I believe this is going to happen between now and January. The attack is by Islamic extremists. It will happen in Washington D.C. It will happen while Obama is still president.

September 30, 2016

I was praying and had the following vision:

I saw an 2 American soldiers in an important building in Washington D.C. They were dressed in black and had helmets and armor on. A loud noise erupted and one of the soldiers was 'blown to pieces'. He was killed with a bomb. The other soldier said, 'They weren't supposed to get in here! How did they get in here?!'

Then I saw the president (Obama) being rushed around by many secret servicemen trying to move him to safety by protocol.

I asked the Lord, 'Where is this bomb going to be?'

He said: WITHIN EARSHOT OF OBAMA.


No comments:

Post a Comment