Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Urgent Word 7/10 & 7/11/16 Part 1

During worship at church on 7/10/16, I felt a sad urgency coming to me from the Lord. I chose to ask Him about this and what He told me I wrote down. I didn't post it when I received it. I put it on the back burner due to situations that were going on. This was my sin and my wrong and I suffered for my mistake. Not only was I wrong for sharing it, I have been wrong for not taking it as seriously as I should have. It is very easy to do that in our nation; when we have so many 'options' and don't see our need for God as urgent as it really is. I feel this is the main sin that kept the people of Israel from heeding Jeremiah for 30 years. When you live in a culture and nation of prosperity and options, it is easy to respond to warnings from God with 'Amen. That's good stuff.' And then simply walk away and not let it change you in any way.


"Put on clothes of mourning and fall on your face. Wet the floor with your weeping for your nation is in a bad state. Feel my sorrow. Do you know my heart? So what are you doing? You aren't depressed. You aren't tired. My sorrow and call for prayer is what you are feeling. Don't wait. Your nation needs it now. My people need it. The lost need it. Don't wait! Pray now and I will hear and I will answer."

"The violence and racism you see are wounds that were less seen in America. They have sprung up like weeds, thorns and bristles. Like these plants, they were once unseen but they have grown in my light and with the wheat- under my blessing they have sprouted and now they are seen for the sun shines on both the good and the evil. The tares will grow up with the wheat. And the wounds that festered have now surfaced and they are seen. What will my people do? What will America do?I bring all things into the light so they can be seen. What will my people do? Now that they are seeing? Will they humble themselves before me, turn away from their sinful patterns and fruitless endeavors? Will they wake up and seek me? Will they pray? Will they obey MY WILL? Will they do as I do? Will they operate in the grace I have blessed them with and be gracious? Will they be bold like me? Will they proclaim the truth and make NO COMPROMISE? Will they be like my servants Daniel, Abednego, Meshak and Shadrak who in BOLD HUMILITY served me? I was with them in the furnace and in the lion's den. I saved them because of their obedience. MY NAME WAS PROCLAIMED AND WAS PRAISED!!"

"Do you want to see the miraculous? Or will you compromise and shut off my opportunities to do the miraculous? Will you be like Jeremiah who prayed and lamented; who spoke truth and gave warning? Or will you be like those who passed Jeremiah weekly and judged his voice as an annoyance. WHICH WILL YOU BE?"

"Just as I cursed the fig tree and it died, I can also bless the tares and miraculously turn them into wheat. Nothing is too difficult for me. NOTHING. Before your very eyes you can see MY POWER demonstrated and my name will be praised! When my name is lifted up, I can draw ALL PEOPLE to me!!"

"Will you position yourself and others and give place to ME? Will you give ME opportunity by obeying my WORD; 
praying, being merciful and being brave?"

"You can see this nation change. It will not be your power; not by your laws,  protests or petitions! But By positioning yourself and others to allow MY POWER to bring true change to the people of this nation! BY MY SPIRIT you can see thousands and hundreds of thousands come to know me. And when my Kingdom grows larger and is more unified, America will see healing and TRUE change."

"IT IS TIME. RISE UP! RISE UP WITH YOUR WEAPON. RISE UP NOT WITH YOUR FISTS! BUT RISE UP WITH MY WORD; THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT!!

DO YOUR BATTLE WITH PRAYER
DO YOUR BATTLE WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS
DO YOUR BATTLE WITH LOVE

And see the world change around you."


No comments:

Post a Comment