Wednesday, August 10, 2016

UNITY

8/10/16

The Lord gave me this word near the end of worship and in the first 10 minutes while my pastor was preaching. Amazingly, near the end of his sermon, he spoke about the importance of unity.

We MUST stop thinking and acting divisively against one another and we must unify in any and every way we can unify. It is imperative!!

"Kim, do you see it? Yes, people are having more intense battles. And they are having more hardship. It's true. It's not your speculation or thoughts. It is true that greater battle is here for my people. There are greater and harder battles. BUT greater is my love and presence for those who seek me. I Am here. And in the battles, I will either give you a victorious deliverance suddenly or I will use Satan as MY tool to help those who seek Me to grow. But in both I will bring testimony and many, MANY lost souls can be saved."

TESTIFY. BELIEVE. ENDURE. WORSHIP. DECLARE.

BE IN MY HOUSE. DO NOT FORSAKE MY HOUSE.

Now, more than ever, gather together and come into my presence. The battle IS greater so UNITE; worship, learn, pray, cry out TOGETHER IN UNITY.

HOLD ONTO YOUR BROTHERS AND YOUR SISTERS WITH PASSION, LOVE AND GRACE.

The enemy has brought great attacks on America with division. Political, spiritual, racial, religious and between law enforcement and the public. Why is division the main tactic? BECAUSE THE ENEMY DOES NOT WANT GOD'S PEOPLE UNITED FOR A HOUSE DIVIDED FALLS.

But Jesus said to Peter in Matthew 16:18 & 19
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

STAND ON THIS WORD.
 AND BE UNIFIED.

No comments:

Post a Comment