Friday, June 17, 2016

Dream: Muslim Falsely Accusing My Family/Warning/Call to Prayer

I have not had a dream like this in the 27 years I have been having dreams from the Lord. I have had dreams since 1990 regarding Muslims and the United States but none of them have been like this one.

6/17/16

I dreamed I was in my back yard and I kept hearing a helicopter flying in the air. Some of my children were with me. We were looking for it in the air. We began to notice it was circling over our house and flying lower and lower. Then it landed in our back yard. It was a very small helicopter.

The only man in it that was flying it turned off the engine and came toward me and began a discussion. He seemed friendly as we first started speaking. My children soon wandered off and this man and this man began asking me questions about a Muslim family living down the road. He asked if me and my family had been making threats against this family for being Muslim. I found this ridiculous and told him it wasn't true. He asked about a pit bull that I had and some damage it had done to them. I told him I had no pit bull dog nor any dog. He had some papers and was reading and writing.

In the dream, I recall knowing that this family was Muslim and did not like me or my family, though we had never had any confrontations nor issues.

He then asked me if I had killed my chickens and written slurs against Islam on their property. I was appalled yet found it laughable. Firstly, I would never write any slurs of any kind toward anyone regardless of race, religion or creed and it was laughable for I had no chickens. I told him to explore my property to see there were no dogs and no chickens. He continued to talk about chickens as though any proof I offered him was moot. It seemed fact and evidence didn't matter. He was convinced. Then I learned he was the brother of the wife and mother of the Muslim family accusing us. I insisted on our innocence.

I thought I saw the helicopter leave and went to find Randy to tell him what was going on. I was very upset and wondered why my neighbors were making such accusations against me, after all, of all the families on our street, we were the most respectful of rights based on our Constitution. I recall seeing a very unusual craft flying in the air and being totally shocked at the sight of it. But no one else saw it. And when I explained it to them, they seemed uninterested. I came to a group of people playing video games and began telling them about the man and the helicopter too but soon recognized one of the boys as one of the Muslims and soon walked away. However, they seemed unmoved at anything I said; interested in their games. As I walked away, I realized the boy I thought was Muslim was not. He was actually the son of a Christian I knew. But I continued in search for my husband.

I found my oldest son and some friends and began to tell them of what happened. We were indoors now at a small restaurant. I was angry and upset because I would never do such a thing and felt I wasn't being heard. Those who listened were surprised but did not seem as upset as I was but I was glad they were listening. We could not find the man in the helicopter anywhere. It was gone and I wondered what would happen. At first, when we spoke, I thought he was operating as some officer to investigate the accusations of my neighbor but then I learned he was a relative and nothing legal was involved in his investigation.

I heard a voice and looked over and sitting in a booth was the brother; the man. He had papers spread out. He said, 'So, you do not admit that you killed a turkey and used the blood?'

His story changed again! I knew he heard what I'd said. I hadn't known he was there. I didn't really argue but I told him, 'NO!' This man had a demeanor of one who was searching for guilt in some way and there was blood involved in every accusation.
End.

This dream really concerns me. I prayed about it. I have learned the most obvious meaning is often not the meaning. It could be a warning about Muslims stirring up discord with Christians living peacefully amid Muslims in America. It could also be a warning about who will be elected as president. If it is Trump, I do fear he will create so much tension between Muslims and Christians in this nation and there are others in high powers who will stop at nothing; even using Muslims to stir up hate in Christians who would not otherwise feel any opposition (though their beliefs differ highly).

There is one thing I am sure of, this dream brings me to my knees in prayer. It brings great concern. I've had some very strong and difficult dreams regarding American Christians and Muslims in the past. But I have not had one like this.

PRAY.PRAY. PRAY. Do we really see where we are? What times we live in? Are so so busy playing video games and watching reality TV and arguing about transgender people that we don't understand what times could be upon us? No, video games, TV and opinions and views are not bad. But are we REALLY READY for what may be coming? Do we really, REALLY realize what could be going on in our nation soon? As Christians, including myself, we must MUST wake up from the fog of our well fed flesh. We need to get into the Word and pray and fast. And we must UNIFY. Cast aside our sin and our selfish and small discord AND SEE THE BIGGER PICTURE!!!

My heart just cries out to God for help!!! We need God's help. We need to get things right. Let us get our families in order. Let us stop making excuses. Let us dig in our heels and put our eyes on Christ, our King. Let us DO what we are commanded and stop listening to the devil and all his lies that tell us to just sit back, fold our hands and keep feeding our flesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment