Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Vision of Cloud over America

I've shared before that election years are difficult for me. Because it is 'Super Tuesday', I chose to fast and pray for our nation this day. Not for any politician but for our nation. I had a disturbing vision around 1 pm.

I asked the Lord, 'what do you want me to pray for?' I then felt a deep and painful sorrow from the Lord. I've felt sorrow from the Lord before but this was a little different. I prayed and began to cry. I knew to pray for the church; we have been given every opportunity in America to serve God in ways he could not be served in any other nation yet so many serve when it is convenient for them.

I repented for my own sin in this area. God wants ALL OF US. This is the only way to turn a nation around. There is NO OTHER WAY. But it seems the church; God's people; Christians aren't really willing to to do that. At least most of them aren't. I repented for America and prayed for America in this area. Then I had the vision:

I saw the earth as though I was in space looking down upon it. I saw North America and the United States. I saw a very large angel hovering over the Pacific Ocean (that I have seen in other visions). I sensed that another very large angel was hovering over the Atlantic Ocean off the east coast of the U.S. also. I felt the Lord's presence to the right of the angel and the sorrow of the Lord was very great. The Lord waved his hand gently toward the angel and the U.S. As He did, I saw a very small wind blow over the entire nation. As the wind blew over, I saw a thin covering seal over the nation. It was transparent and blue in color. I suppose it could be compared to a cloud but it doesn't look like a cloud. I makes me think of a bubble. This isn't a good covering though.

Later, I saw the vision again and this time, I was on the earth beneath the covering. I felt closed in and like I was smothering a little. I asked, 'what is this thing?' And I heard the words 'CLOSED BORDERS'

I wasn't sure what this meant but had an inkling. I looked it up and shortly after heard Donald Trump speaking about putting up walls so that illegal aliens cannot cross over into America through Mexico. I have felt so sick in my stomach. Trump looks to be the one who will win the Republican nomination for president. Is this a picture of our future?

Christians must remember that we cannot win America with the weapons of this world. We must use spiritual weapons. To fight spiritually and win means we must GIVE OURSELVES COMPLETELY TO GOD. WE MUST BE WILLING TO GIVE ALL FOR CHRIST. WE MUST CRUCIFY THE FLESH AND DENY THE THINGS OF THE WORLD AND ITS WAYS. When we use the spiritual weapons we have been given and wear the armor of God we've been given, we will win America ONE SOUL AT A TIME.

GOD WEEPS BECAUSE WE WILL NOT USE ALL THE PROVISION HE HAS GIVEN THAT WILL ALLOW  HIM TO HEAL OUR LAND. COMPLETE SURRENDER CAN SAVE A NATION!! AND NOTHING LESS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment