Thursday, March 24, 2016

Trump, Cruz are Tools of God

As those who read my blog know, God began to show me things in 2008 about a dark leader to come. I only had an idea of what he looked like and a lot of information then. I've prayed a lot about this. I saw Ted Cruz for the first time after he became senator in 2013. Since then, the information I received has matched a good portion of the information about the senator. Though I can't say definitively that the dark leader is Sen. Ted Cruz. I do believe he has some connection to what I have seen. This post isn't political. It's spiritual. Please keep reading.
I'm an intercessor, so I'm very affected by the things I see and election years are very difficult for me. I spend a lot of time in prayer and as little time as possible watching TV. My husband, however, keeps up with it all. He informs me of what is going on until I tell him I'm heard enough.
What I want to say here is this. This election year has been one that has people afraid, shocked and taken aback. It has had me faint, praying with sorrow and interceding for my nation and the world. To be honest, I truly DON'T like being right about the things God has shown me. I'd rather be in error and simply repent for it.
I was folding laundry and after I was done, I just began to pray. THEN SOMETHING FINALLY BECAME CLEAR TO ME.
We all know that God is in charge. He is in control. God began to show me in 2001 that He was bringing a dark change in America in order to bring salvation to the lost and bring correction to His people here. IT BECAME CLEAR TO ME THAT GOD HAS GIVEN US THESE CANDIDATES TO DRAW PEOPLE TO GOD. HOW?
Though God is not the author of fear, He is the one that brings clarity and discernment. As our nation looks upon our options of leaders, the reality of our deceptive dependence on man is made clear. We begin to see how small we are which brings us to the place and OPPORTUNITY to see how big God is. God has made room for humility for the proud American; and not only the American, those of other nations.
HE'S GIVING US A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE SUCH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO REACH THE LOST AND TO GET OUR LIVES RIGHT (CHRISTIANS) AND HELP OTHER CHRISTIANS IN THEIR JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!

God is merciful and His goodness is abundant. He has placed the choices before us for this election to bring to the lost, salvation and to the lukewarm Christian, correction. PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GREAT MERCY!!

INTERCESSORS, WILL YOU PRAY FOR THE LOST AND THE CHURCH? CHRISTIANS, WILL YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST WITH THOSE WHO ARE AFRAID IN THESE DARK TIMES?
Do you not say, ‘There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest’? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest.- Jesus (John 4:35)

No comments:

Post a Comment