Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Republican Party (Breaking 3rd Commandment)/Ill Elephants

My heart is heavy. It's a sorrow that is hard to explain. It leads to prayer. Election years are just hard. I try to avoid the news. I also try to avoid posting things that reveal my personal views (on Facebook) but I have failed. My personal views mean nothing, ultimately. And I try very hard to keep this in perspective. In election years, it is harder. I have to pray harder and be sure I'm hearing God. People can easily assign their views to God. And they tend to do just that. I see it everywhere. 

Election years are hard because I do see a lot of political things. And as I live in the Bible Belt and in a state where the majority of people are Republican and/or conservatives, what I see about the Republican party is not well liked. But I will say here that what I see does not bring me any joy or comfort in any way. For me, this is not about my views. I am a moderate. I don't like most candidates whether Democratic or Republican. 

The Republican party has gotten on God's bad side, though. And it is not by doing anything drastically new that would upset God. YOU CANNOT TAKE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN AND THINK GOD IS OK WITH THIS. Many politicians have done this for many years. 

THEY TAKE GOD'S NAME IN VAIN AND WHERE IS THEIR FRUIT? WHAT HAVE THEY DONE FOR GOD? THEY PROMISE TO END THE WAYS OF SIN, LEGALLY BUT HAVE THEY? IF THEY ARE GOD'S PARTY AND HAVE HIS POWER, THEN THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN VICTORIOUS. BUT WE SEE WHAT THEY PRODUCE AND IT IS NOT FRUIT. IT IS DIVISION, CONFLICT AND LIES. HOW ARE THEY GOD'S PARTY AND GOD'S REPRESENTATIVES? 

IF THEY HAD NOT USED GOD'S NAME, THEN JUDGEMENT WOULD NOT HAVE COME UPON THEM AS IT HAS. BUT IT COMES. IT IS HERE NOW AND IT WILL CONTINUE TO COME AS THEY CONTINUE TO WALK IN PRIDE, SIN AND USE GOD'S NAME.

Elephants

My husband had a dream years ago. It was from the Lord. Our entire family in a dry river bed, in a valley. There were two elephants. They had large bites taken out of their flesh. This troubled us terribly. We saw these wolf creatures and they were vicious. We knew they were biting the elephants.  
Several friends of mine who have visions and dreams have seen elephants who were thin, sick or frail. I believe these elephants represent the Republican party. 

The wolf creatures represent the demonic realm and its attacks. 

WE MUST PRAY FOR OUR NATION AND OUR WORLD. 




No comments:

Post a Comment