Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Interpretation: Winged Creature

I got the interpretation of the Robotic Creature and I have the interpretation of the Winged Creature also. The Winged Creature is ISIS. ISIS is an evil that is fierce and causing horror. But the Winged Creature is more evil. It is seductive. It is an antichrist worse than ISIS. The Lord has shown me that the deception of this leader is so great that many of the strongest believers are going to believe he is 'Godly'. In fact, one of the first visions God gave me of this man, I believed he was. Then the Lord began to reveal the truth to me. He showed this to me in this way so that I would see the level of deceptive power this leader would use. 'Even the very elect will be deceived'. These words from Christ in Matthew 24 echo through my mind as I consider this level of deception.

I think Christians think of Muslims or people of other religions or non Christians as antichrists. But, the worst and most accurate antichrist is one who says they are a Christian. And these are the ones Jesus warns us about.

This leader is coming very soon. And he will stand firm against Muslims and VERY FIRM WITH Israel, the nation. He professes to be a very devout Christian. He will be affiliated with Christian groups that most Christians agree with and may be a part of, especially the most successful churches in America. And yes, he is American. He will be rising up at the same time the robotic creature is rising up (ISIS).

But there is such an emptiness in this man. He is void of Christ. He is void of compassion. His ideals and his agenda is not known to many at all. And when he begins to do what he is going to do, those who supported him and voted for him are going to be surprised.

It is in this time, WE MUST remember the power of God. We must remember the WORD OF GOD. We must not despair. No matter what we see happening. We must remember what God has done for those who have trusted and believed in him. He fed the children in the wilderness. WE CANNOT FORGET ELIJAH WHEN HE WANTED TO DIE AND WAS FED BY THE RAVENS AND GOD SENT HIM TO FACE HIS ENEMIES AND GOD USED HIM. We cannot forget OUR GOD WHO IS ABLE TO CAUSE EARTHQUAKES TO OPEN PRISON DOORS for his people! OUR GOD WHO DID NOT ALLOW JOHN THE APOSTLE TO DIE DESPITE MULTIPLE EFFORTS OF POISONINGS.

OUR GOD IS ABLE. HE WILL SUSTAIN HIS PEOPLE. HE CAN FEED 4000 WITH A FEW FISH AND LOAVES OF BREAD. We must never forget GOD NEVER CHANGES. He will be with his people; those who believe in his son, Jesus Christ who was crucified and died for our sins. He was buried and was raised to life on the third day by God.

Yes, there is evil and there are demons BUT THERE ARE ANGELS; MORE ANGELS THAN DEMONS AS THE WORD OF GOD DECLARES!!!! DON'T FORGET THIS! DON'T FORGET THAT SATAN IS A DEFEATED FOE! DEFEATED BY THE BLOOD OF CHRIST JESUS. AND WE WILL OVERCOME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB AND THE WORD OF OUR TESTIMONY.

God showed me the terrible leader would rise up out of the Republican party. God showed me that the Republican party would kill itself by its own hand. When the Lord showed me the dark leader, who is and is affiliated by the winged creature, he said, 'Out of their DESPERATION they will choose a leader that they would not otherwise have chosen and found acceptable.' And they have suffered.

I see the struggle of the Republican party and it seems to only be increasing as the moderate voters are showing greater frustration since the party's elected leaders announced that they would not show support to the president as he nominates a judge for the vacant Supreme Court.

I believe this dark leader will be the next and probably last Republican president. That isn't something God has shown me. But it is what I think will happen.


NOVEMBER 3, 2004

Vision of a Winged Creature

I see a demon that looks much like a sting ray in the sky hovering over and flying to and fro over USA. It is looking for a place to land. I move closer to it. It has the face of an angel. It looks like many angels I have seen. Identical. Then it looks over to me and its face is suddenly changed into a very distorted and demonic face. It's skin is darker and it has gnashing teeth. It screeches horribly. I have never heard this kind of sound before. Its face turns back to a handsome, angelic face again. I ask the Lord, 'What is this?' Then I hear a voice say, 'It is the face of a new nation.' I see it landing. When I see it land, it turns into a statue. I sense that people adore it and revere it as they do the Statue of Liberty or the American flag. It seems to be a patriotic symbol that is somewhat 'worshiped'.

I see the face again and the creature spreads out its long dark wings. I ask, 'What are you going to do?'

It says, 'Rule'
I ask, 'Where?'
It says, 'America.'
I ask, 'Only America?' because I am wondering where it comes from.

Then it spreads its wings and I see it fly over Europe and all the way to the end of Asia. As it stops on Japan, I see myself looking down on Japan and I feel a stab in my spirit. I nearly lose my breath. Either there is something important here about Japan or simply that this creature will rule the entire Northern Hemisphere.

I see the creature looking at me. It looks Greek or Roman to me now. Then I see colors of pale blue in its wings a light color blue keeps flashing before me and a bleak gray color also.

'What is your name?' I ask.
'I am all nations.' it says.

Note:  The blue color is the same as the blue on the helmets of those working in the United Nations (U.N.). It is the closest thing I've seen to this blue color other than the Korean flag. But let us not forget it is not the only color. There is the gray color also.



No comments:

Post a Comment