Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Fear and Requirement

As I'm seeing so many things unfolding, I've been brought to an ugly truth about myself. I don't believe all of it is really true. Because, believing it is true would frighten me. If ALL this that God has been showing me in dreams and visions is really 'God' showing me and is REAL, not only does it terrify me but it also requires much more of me.

I have thought my skepticism was about my ego, lack of faith, or that I was just wrong. But I think I've gotten to the core of it all. FEAR and REQUIREMENT.

I choose to accept this now as God; as truth. It will be the only way I can grow in faith and grow out of fear. 

I am also making the decision to seek God and His Word on a deeper level. I am going to get honest with myself. As I look at his commandments, I want to stop all sinful ways. I want to lean on God fully. I want to move into a place of greater REQUIREMENT. I want to be what God wants me to be in every way.

I asked God, 'What do I do?' And His answer is the answer is the answer that He always gives me to share with others. How humbling a moment for me from my merciful and loving Father.

PRAY. FAST.TEACH THE WORD TO YOUR CHILDREN. OBEY. MY WORD WILL SUSTAIN YOU WHEN NOTHING ELSE WILL.

No comments:

Post a Comment