Friday, November 20, 2015

Warnings

In late Summer of 2013, God began showing me a complex series of visions regarding angels, soldiers, a sturdy wall of protection, political leaders and demons. I chose not to post all of that. It is very complex. I am simply posting the warnings I felt God told me to give people. I know we are near the end of 2015. Are the warnings a little late? Maybe. I did give the warnings to the public at the time of receiving them. For some time, God has been telling me to go back and read the series of visions. Here are the warnings.

‘The battle draws near. The time comes soon.’
 ‘The wall will soon break.’ 
‘Tell my people to prepare. Tell them to remember my Word. Tell them to seek Me. The words of my Son will sustain them. They alone will sustain them.’
End

No comments:

Post a Comment