Thursday, October 8, 2015

Assassination of President Bush

We must be patient and careful as we see and dream things of God. We must pray and always be aware that interpretation and meaning may be something far different than what we can even imagine! We know in part. We prophesy in part. So, we must be very careful and cautious regarding prophecy.

Years ago, when George W. Bush was our president, I had a dream. It was very detailed and intense. I'm not even going to paste it in because my focus on this post does not warrant it. When I woke from the dream, I had a vision immediately. I saw Heaven and a silence existed and then a sigh of astonishment. I was praying immediately. As I prayed, God told me 'something very significant is happening this day.'

I got up and throughout the day, I watched news and searched the internet regarding any significant event happening that day or on that date in the past. The only thing that came to light regarded Mahmoud Abbas. On the day he was appointed the prime minister of the Palestinian National Authority. When I saw this man, Abbas, on the television screen I became faint and weak.

Five years later, Abbas became the president of the State of Palestine. Indeed, this man has been very significant throughout the years in regard to Muslim extremists.

The dream I had that morning was not about Abbas. I began to pray for meaning because I was moved by an overwhelming feeling of urgency. After a few weeks of studying and fasting, the meaning was finally given to me. I had two visions:

Visions:  I see President Bush leaning over a desk. He is not breathing. He has a bullet hole in his head. He was dead in the White House. I heard a voice say, 'His death will come by one of his own. It will be made to look as though a foreigner, an enemy has done this but he will be killed by one of his own.''

After this information came to me, I went into deep intercession with tears, praying our president would not be killed. It would be disastrous for a nation who experienced serious terrorist attacks just a few years before and was at war with two nations.

I shared this meaning with a good number of friends. I then learned that a few other people had dreamed or had visions of President Bush's death. Interestingly enough, I also came across visions people were having about elephants.

The elephant is the logo for the Republican Party. The dreams and visions involved elephants that were thin and frail, dying or being mortally wounded. I couldn't really ignore how many people were seeing the same things in their prayer times especially since they came from people all over America and all over the world. And not only elephants but also regarding the assassination of George W. Bush.

So many of us, including me, believed Bush was going to be assassinated. He was not. And honestly, I don't know that he will be. This brought me into a place of great learning. I began to gain an understanding of the scripture: I Corinthians 13:9-12

For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror;then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

The meaning of symbols in dreams and visions can truly seem to be one thing yet, it is another. I had to ask myself, 'Am I a false prophetess? For this did not come to pass.' The Lord began to show me how there is a difference between a false prophet and misinterpreting the meaning He gives us to what we see.
He began to take me to passages in the Old Testament about the Messiah that was to come. Daniel, Isaiah, David and many more. The Lord pointed out how the prophecies were right but many religious people did not recognize Messiah when He came. Jesus even pointed out to them many times how they misinterpreted them. He even told them they were not the children of Abraham or else they would know who He was. He also spoke of the blood of the prophets being on their hands. These prophets He spoke of included Isaiah, Isaiah's wife,and Zechariah.  These prophets weren't WRONG. Their meanings were not seen by the religious. The only severe prophetic word Jesus spoke in the gospel of Matthew 23 is spoken over the Pharisees, who rejected him and would later arrest, torture and kill Him.
As God showed me these things, I began to find the answer to the dream and the visions and words I and others were given about Bush. I was wrong in regard to the interpretation. My emotions got in the way of the meaning. It were as though I stopped short of truly getting the meaning. Unlike the Pharisees, those who came to believe Christ was the prophesied Messiah, Peter, John and other disciples began to reassess what the Messianic prophecies meant. 
I'm sure many were dismayed by what I interpreted and how it didn't come true, as I understood it. I'm sure all the others experienced dismay and rejection also due to what we  had all seen. 
Four or five years later, I saw something that stopped me in my tracks. I was waiting to see a doctor and I saw a Time magazine. On the cover was a dreary picture of an elephant. This caught my attention. Above this picture read something like, 'Can the Republican Party be Resurrected?' My stomach sank. Here was the real meaning of mine and others' dreams and visions. It wasn't long before I found several other magazines with similar titles and pictures on them.
I'm glad I wasn't like the Pharisees but more like Peter and others. I reassessed what God showed me and others. 
The prophecies were about the Republican Party and its struggle as the election of 2008 came upon us.
As I looked through my journals, I also found many visions of the letter, 'T'. It happened so many times and I had no clue what it meant. Since then I've learned it symbolized the Tea Party.
So, the meaning of it all is as follows:
The Republican Party will suffer a mortal wound. Many will believe the wound was made by an enemy but the the party will be mortally wounded by one of its own. The Tea Party is an extremist part of the Republican Party. Since it has formed, the affects on the Republican Party has continued to be devastating. 
We must be patient and careful as we see and dream things. We must pray and always be aware that interpretation and meaning may be something far different than what we can even imagine! We know in part. We prophesy in part. So, we must be very careful and cautious regarding prophecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment