Thursday, September 17, 2015

False Doctrines: Leave The Organized Church, It is Evil.

There have been several deceptive views circulating in Christian communities. I've encountered time and again for the last 15 years. I will post one of these deceptions per blog post.

Let me first say that I have no desire to tell anyone how to think or believe. This is never my goal. In fact, I am deeply troubled when people tell me to do something or believe something and they cannot give me true reasons for what they say. Especially if they are Christians. Do not come to me and tell me to do something or to believe something without Biblical basis for it. And this applies to EVERY Christian I know, even those in leadership positions.

God gave us everything we need to know whether something is true or false; from God or not; a false prophet or from a true prophet.

I have dreams, visions, words, experiences with God. I share them on this blog. I believe what I experience is from God but I am following God to the best of my ability with what He gives me. Each person who reads these writings are responsible for their own soul and convictions. Do not believe things I say without praying, discerning and searching with scripture for yourself. You will not offend me if you disagree with me. If you believe you have found something I post or say in error, by all means, please let me know. I will truthfully pray about it.

A sure way to discern if a prophet is false is they will insist they are right at all costs. They will push their ideas on you. When you ask them for scriptural back up, they will not give you much and if they do give you something, by discernment, you will discover whether it is being twisted to meet their own views and tends to operate in Old Testament Law rather than New Testament grace (The fulfilled law that began before Moses, with Abraham).

There are false prophets EVERYWHERE. It actually makes me really sad that I find so few. It hurts my soul deeply. In the Old Testament, they would be dealt with differently. Under grace, they can find forgiveness, deliverance and help. This is my prayer for the false prophets I've encountered.

Here is the first false doctrine circulating and damaging and dividing the Bride of Christ, the Church:

1.  Don't go to church in a building. Get out of the organized church. It's defiled and deceived. 'Come out from among them'. It's in the Bible

This is probably the biggest one I've come in contact with for about 20 years now. About 10 years ago, I was so distraught by my church experiences that I truly began to believe something close to this. But I wanted to be sure to follow God. I prayed about this. God gave me two dreams. Both confirmed that Christians should not stop meeting together in buildings or of denominations (organized church). Now, let me say this. God has probably shown me more about the error in the Church than anything else. In fact, God says a lot to me about problems of the American church, specifically. But even in all these things, God has made it clear to me that we are not to stop going to church. We will see the error. When we see it, we must operate as the Word directs us to with hope and prayer that repentance and restoration will occur. I have not found anything in the Bible that says we are to 'come out from among' other believers in Christ Jesus. In 2 Corinthians 6 Paul is referring to an Old Testament scripture (2 Samuel, I believe). But he uses it properly when he tells Christians to separate from unbelievers (non-Christians). The problem with using this scripture as a basis for separating and no longer having church with a group of people (whether outside or in a building) is what you would have to be saying. You would have to be saying EVERY SINGLE PERSON WHO GOES TO CHURCH that he/she is NOT a Christian.  This is severe judgment that is wrong. 

God knows the sheep from the goats and He will separate them BUT NOT UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS (Matthew 25:31-46).

I've NEVER experienced being in any church group (online or in a building) that did not have true believers within them. To place a blanket judgment like this is so wrong according to scripture, I'm not sure where to even begin!

And to think it matters a great deal whether you meet outdoors or indoors is straining at a gnat and swallowing a camel. It's just a religious ideals. It's devoid of the Spirit. And there is no scripture to back up this belief that no Christians met in buildings. In fact, what remains of early churches can be found in the parts of Europe and Asia. These were not homes. They were buildings dedicated fully to meeting together to have communion, pray and read letters or hear sermons from apostles and many ministers as the church grew vastly.

Those who spread this demonic doctrine increase division in the body of Christ. They are enticing people away.  The enemy uses them to weaken the church. This is the last thing we need to happen. These false prophets tend to spend inordinate amounts of time persuading people THEY are right. You should believe them because 'God told me so.' Most of their information is NOT brought to you from the Bible but through various news organizations or secular (worldly) ideals (Illuminati, etc.) The Biblical is usually based more in Old Testament law. The problem with this is that since Christ Jesus ascended and sent us the Holy Spirit, we no longer live nor operate under the law. The law has been fulfilled in Christ. We live in a covenant of grace that dates back to Abraham.

I will add this. I think there is a good possibility, in the future that true Christians will be 'forced out' of the organized church in America. I cannot say this is for the entire world. But from many things God has shown me, we will be forced out. This isn't something that has been outright prophesied in the Bible. Just as what is happening in China and Christianity is not a detail that is shared. True Christians HAVE been forced out of churches that become run by GOVERNMENT. It will happen here when Separation of Church and State has dissolved. From what God's shown me, I believe it will happen when a very evil man becomes leader over the entire northern hemisphere. Christians will be forced out by way of persecution (supporting the true Christ and supporting the care for the poor, specifically). This is political and geographically based. It does not include the entire Bride of Christ worldwide.


No comments:

Post a Comment