Monday, August 17, 2015

Ted Cruz

The Lord showed me on August 17th that Republican Senator (and presidential hopeful) Ted Cruz is doing something major for his campaign.  We will see soon enough what this will be on the news, etc.  God has shown me that this man is not to be trusted. God began telling me about the dark leader who will rule the world for several years before Cruz became a senator. I do not think Ted Cruz is THE dark leader but he is STRONGLY associated with the dark leader. It remains a mystery to me at this time. So be it. God knows all. He will show me what He wants me to know. And I will pray and share as He tells me to. My devotion is to God and to no other.

I did some research about him and learned that his father is in a Christian group who follow false doctrine about wealth and worldly prosperity.

I truly do NOT like talking about politics. That is something I rarely speak of publicly, for a few years now. But I will post when God shows me something specific about a political figure. When God shows me things about world/national leaders I pray for full objectivity. I am learning to distance myself from ALL news. I would rather be shut away in my closet and praying for God to show me what I need to see regarding America and the world.

Look closely at politicians who use God's name for a vote. Look and pray and listen. Most are wolves in sheep's clothing. They take God's name in vain. They take God's name and use the nation Israel in effort to gain power. This is evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment