Sunday, August 9, 2015

Interpretation of Dream on 6/3/15

Tonight, as I was praying for the church, the Lord had me pray intensely for my pastor, Christopher Smith. As I prayed, the Lord gave me the meaning for the dream He gave me June 3, 2015. The Lord has shown me to share this interpretation with my pastor and no one else at this time. I am thankful to God that He leads us to pray and shows us things. God is to be praised. The Bride (the church) of Christ is greatly loved by Jesus. He speaks to His people and leads them into prayer for His love is great for His Bride. Praise God for His goodness. We, his children, are made good by God. He is ALL that is good. And all good His children do is by Him and not in their own strength or power. God is ALL that is good. I thank Him for His mercy, favor, kindness, patience and grace in my life.
end


No comments:

Post a Comment