Monday, August 24, 2015

America, Water Disasters/NYC

I am very busy now with teaching my three sons at home. I don't have the time to type in all the specifics of things God has shown me recently. I will share, loosely.

When I pray for the church in the U.S.A, I am seeing so much that has to do with NYC. I am also seeing water EVERYWHERE in my visions. I have no doubt that one or more natural disasters are to come to the U.S.

Why do I share things like this? To show that I am awesome to get visions and dreams from God? I am not awesome to get these from God. I am awesome because He pursued me and rescued me out of the darkness I lived in. My righteousness is as filthy rags. The only righteous is God.

Why do I share things like this? To frighten and freak people out? No. I have no desire to frighten people. There is a goodness in fear drawing one to the loving and safety of Father God's arms. But He prefers to draw people with His love.

This isn't about me. This is about God and our enemy. This is very practical.

Why do I share things like this? TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO PRAY. It is that simple.

Pray. Fast. Stay in the Word of God. Enter into God's presence daily. His presence is your refuge!

No comments:

Post a Comment