Friday, July 3, 2015

Visions: U.S.A

October 20, 2008

I prayed about America and saw these things:

I saw the United States map.  It looked like a hard cookie.  I saw it being broken in half.  The sound was like a cookie being broken in two.  It was ripped hard and loud and completely torn.  I asked an Angel if it was real and I saw it again.  I thought 'this means a divided country'.

I saw the United States map and pouring down onto the center of it was a red liquid.  I sense something about a drowning in this red liquid.  It is not blood.

I saw the United States and all the state borders were thicker and blacker and bolder.

I prayed and saw many large rocks falling.  They were dry rocks about the size of beach balls but ragged and dusty.  It seems as though it were once a larger rock and it had broken apart into these pieces.


No comments:

Post a Comment