Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Coming Queen

April 16, 2010

Christian to Christian Persecution

I've been having visions about this for about a week now.

It began when I stepped outside the other night.  I thought I saw someone sitting in my van.  It was very strange and sudden.  I froze and looked through the window into the van.  I sensed danger.  I realized there was no one in my van but the feeling didn't leave me.  I prayed.  I heard strange words in my head like 'Did you hear about the one that died/was killed?'

I hear the words 'The enemy is lurking.  The enemy is very near.'

Vision:

I see a dark army in the distance across a field.  They are looking at me.  I know they will attack but they haven't been given the word to charge.  I see them at a distance.  They are clothed in black and their number is great.  I am facing them and they are facing me.  I am holding no weapon or shield. I am simply standing in the middle of a great field.  I am not hidden.  I am wearing white clothing. The army plans to attack.  I am planning no attack.

The Lord shows me that the great army is going to attack the people of God. 

 He also says, 'DON'T BE AFRAID. BE WILLING TO GIVE ALL.  YOUR SUFFERING WILL BE BUT FOR A MOMENT. THEIR SUFFERING WILL BE FOR ETERNITY.' 

He also says, 'THEIR NUMBERS ARE GREAT. BUT MY ARMY IS GREATER..'

I hear the words, 'The enemy is lurking.  The enemy is very near.'

I see this woman sitting next to me in my van.  I am in the driver's seat.  She is sitting in the passenger's seat.  She is breathing and has flesh on her.  She looks like a human being but I know inwardly she is a demonic force.  She is staring me in the eye but not saying a word.  She is caucasian.  She looks young but rather ordinary.  She is looking at me.  I am amazed that she is sitting so close to me, in the flesh. I can see her chest rising up and down, hear her breathing and see her skin.

I hear the words, 'The enemy is lurking.  The enemy is very near.'
end

I feel this great heaviness and begin to pray to the Lord about this. I see the woman again.  And it startles me a little.  I realize this is the Lord showing me something.  I pray further.

The Lord shows me, 'SHE ATTACKS.  IT IS BELIEVED THAT SHE IS FAR AWAY OR DEAD BUT SHE IS HERE AND SHE ATTACKS.  PEOPLE ARE ASTONISHED BECAUSE THEY BELIEVED HER TO BE DEAD AND NOW SHE ATTACKS.'

I feel a sense of urgency as I pray about this woman.  I see her again walking down a great hall.  I see angels stepping aside as they let her pass down this hallway.  Her walk is very majestic.  She seems royal.  The Lord says, 'I AM SENDING HER.'  This seems strange for I know this is a demonic force that will attack God's people.  How is it that HE sends this?

I pray for the church and the Lord stops some of my prayers and says, 'THE TIME HAS COME.'
I feel His hand of judgement.  After hearing this, I feel led to pray with great fervor, 'Lord, let your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.'  After this, the Lord led me into praise.  'Lord, God, I praise you.  Holy are you God.  Holy, holy, holy are you Lord God who is Lord over all the earth and in the Heavens.  Praise be to your name, O Holy God Almighty who's Son shed his blood for the remission of sins.'  I tremble because I feel God's hand of judgment.

I am led into weeping and deeper prayer.  I see the astonishment, confusion, fear and horror this woman brings.

I see the woman again.  She is wearing a crown and holding a staff.  The Lord shows me the following:

'THIS IS THE PERSECUTION IN ENGLAND DONE IN MY NAME. MANY LEFT HER IN SEARCH FOR FREEDOM FROM RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION.  MANY CAME TO AMERICA. BUT THIS QUEEN IS BACK. SHE IS NOT FAR AWAY. SHE HAS NOT   I have allowed her to return.  It will shock so many.  The force that shed the blood of so many has been allowed to return.  She will operate, again, through human hands, even in my name.  She will shed the blood of my people again.  I bring her to America.  The time has come.  The time has come.  I hold things back no longer.'
end

No comments:

Post a Comment