Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Intercession/Unrest

My pastor called forward the intercessors at our prayer meeting Saturday. He had us anointed with oil and spoke a word over us about deeper levels of intercession and about strange things we will experience. He even shared that at times we might feel like we are dying as we pray.

In my last post, I shared that a shift had come. Since then, I have noticed another 'change' in the spiritual. In some ways, it seems as though the terrain is no longer familiar. My body is full of unrest as I pray. I see only a few glimpses of things and get  no meaning for them. This is not a usual experience for me. I saw:

The Statue of Liberty. I believe I saw her walking down a great hall. Then I saw the Queen walking down her hall.

Dry, dry land like a desert but I saw hills of dry, hard dirt. end

As I prayed for the lost and I prayed for the church, I wept and prayed in a way I have not prayed before.

There has been another massive change in the spiritual. I felt led to pray for something I sense in the Spirit but have no specific knowledge of.  This does happen often but I can't explain the 'difference' that I feel in the 'spiritual climate'.

Things seem to be happening rapidly. God help us.


No comments:

Post a Comment