Wednesday, July 8, 2015

God's Hand of Protection Removed from America

September 19, 2009

The Lord gave me the following vision:

I saw flames.  Fire.  Lots of flames.  I could almost feel the heat.   I heard the words, 'The fire will burn them.  It will touch their hands; their bodies.  It will do harm to them.'  Then I saw a friend of mine, who is a community organizer for healthcare reform amidst the flames.  She was standing in front of me but surrounded by the hot flames.  I saw her fall down on her side on the ground.  She was in pain.  The fire was hurting her.  I saw this several  times.  Then I noticed at one point when she fell, she fell into what looked like a hallowed out piece of earth.  And a picture of bombs went through my mind.  Flames, fire, an explosion or weapon being used against people in the US. When I saw my friend, I knew that healthcare reform would not truly come. end

I have felt so alone for a while. I have nearly felt 'abandoned' by God.   My faith has been challenged in ways it never has been before.

I see two angels.  I ask them what is happening in the vision.  An angel speaks to me.  'THE RIGHT WILL STRIKE BACK VERY HARD.'  I hear this several times.  'Right' meaning the right wing of politics and those who follow as opposed to the liberal left winged.  I see more flames.  I hear the words, 'shock and awe'.  I see the eyes of many people.  They are full of shock and sorrow.  They seem to be witnessing something they did not expect.

I ask the Lord, 'Why do you show me this?'  He says to me firmly, 'MY WORDS HAVE NOT CHANGED.  WHAT I TOLD YOU WOULD HAPPEN TO AMERICA YEARS AGO, IS STILL HAPPENING AND ALL THAT I'VE SAID WILL BE FULFILLED.  THE WORLD IS FULL OF SIN.  MY PEOPLE ARE FULL OF ERROR.'  Immediately I'm taken back to the many times the Lord showed me how he was removing a protective hand he had over America, how the clouds of his judgement have rolled in upon this nation and how this nation must fall in order to save souls. I've heard these words them since before 9/11.  At one time, they frightened me terribly.  But as I hear this tonight, I no longer feel fear.  I feel only deep sorrow.

 I feel humbled.  I feel honored that he is speaking to me after what has seemed such a long time of silence.  He says to me, 'YOU HAVE FELT ABANDONED BY ME.  BUT I HAVE NOT ABANDONED YOU.  WHAT YOU ARE FEELING IS THE REMOVAL OF MY HAND OF PROTECTION OFF OF AMERICA.  I'M ALLOWING AMERICA TO REAP WHAT IT HAS SOWN.  JUDGEMENT HAS BEEN AND IS HERE AND WILL CONTINUE.  YOU FEEL THAT DISTANCE.  BUT I HAVE NOT ABANDONED MY PEOPLE.  THESE ARE TRYING TIMES.'

I ask questions.  He answers them. 'MY WILL AND WHAT I'VE SAID HAS NOT CHANGED.  IT HAS BEEN PUT IN MOTION. ALL WILL COME TO PASS.'

I ask, 'What do me and my family do?'  He says, 'ENDURE.  DO WHAT IS RIGHT IN MY EYES.'  Then I hear the voice of Christ Jesus as I have heard before.  "REMEMBER MY WORDS.'  He has told this before but he says something else.  He tells me something I haven't heard him say before.  'REMEMBER MY WORDS FOR THERE WILL COME A TIME WHEN ONLY THEY WILL SUSTAIN YOU.'  The words felt very strong and cut into my soul deeply.    A feeling filled me; a knowing that at some point in my life, the word of God will literally keep me alive.

There is a feeling of doom and defeat. And I feel a kinship in some fashion to prophets who lived in similar times.  I consider how they handled such dark times.Then I think of how I feel.  I am not afraid. just sad.  I trust the Lord.   What he says 'is'.  I could argue or disagree with God but I trust him.   His knowledge is so far above anything I can see, know, perceive or grasp. God will be God regardless of what I think, believe or how I respond.  I am not angry with him.  I feel close to him and feel grateful for such warmth.  In his presence I feel very convicted of sins I've struggled with.  I'm repentant.  I am grateful for this feeling and overwhelming desire to be cleansed and made pure.

I am so grateful and thank the Lord for his communications with me in these early hours of the morning.  Something has been clarified and set aright within me.

I will do the best I can. I will teach my children the Word and care for the sick the poor.  I will abandon fruitless endeavors.  It is imperative to follow the Lord in these days.

I feel led to pray in the spirit and to fast.  Praise be to God, our Father.  Praise and thanks to his works in the name of Jesus Christ, the Holy One of Israel.  end

No comments:

Post a Comment